Friday, January 20, 2012

Goodwill Finds and Puppy Love

Hi!  How are you?  I'm doing great!  How can I not be great when I've been shopping and scoring great finds at thrift stores.  Right?

I went to several thrift shops in most I didn't find anything for me and walked out empty handed but I did pick up some great finds at my local Goodwill!  Below are some of what came home with me.

I found this little snowman guy for $2.99, he's pretty big and heavy but so cute!  I couldn't resist.



Why are the Christmas items not on sale at GW?

I would love it if they were because there was a large ceramic St. Nick that was begging to jump in my cart.  He was $5.99 and I just didn't really know where I'd display him next year. 

Although, now that I'm typing this he would of been great displayed in my next find!!  *Ugh!  Banging head on keyboard!* 

This curio cabinet, hutch, display case...whatever you'd like to call it was $28.50.  I had to take a quick snapshot cause some lady was rushing towards it just as I was about to take the picture. 

The "Buy Me" ticket was already safe in my hand!  You snooze, you lose Lady!  *Happy Dance!*  (Yes! I did do a little celebration dance......in my head.)  I'll be repainting it once the weather warms up, that will be a while.


I had placed these plates in my cart, the oval one was $3.99 I wanted to hang it in my kitchen.  The round one was a pedestal and was $2.99, I didn't really need that one but I hated breaking up the set. (I'm weird that way.)


I didn't buy these because this little guy.....


Fell in love with this little guy...........



He even named it right on the spot...and it was his birthday.  How could I say no? 

So I put my dishes back and "Puppy" (yes, that's his new name) came home with us instead.  I was not happy about the $6.99 price tag but my sons smiling face made it all worth it.  (I'm itching to paint him white or some funky fun color but I'll have to see how attached my little guy is to his "Puppy" before I dare to make him over.)

Thanks for stopping by and have a Marvelous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Don't be shy and leave a comment. It makes a bloggers day! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...