Friday, June 1, 2012

House Beautiful June Cover Surprise

Hey there!

When I received my House Beautiful issue for June, I looked at the cover and was shocked to see....

the exact same lamp that I bought at a thrift store sitting on the table with a black shade!!! (See the lamp on the table.) 


I bought mine for $6.00!!  I was hoping I could find out where to get another but the homeowner/designer found hers at an Estate Sale....DARN! 

My husband really liked the lamp with a black shade as in the magazine so now I am on the lookout for a black rectangular shade.  It's a never ending hunt for just the right decor items for our home.  I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I love seeing things similar to my thrifty finds in magazines and on design shows. What a great find for you!! Happy shade hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! Well, it just goes to show that you have magazine-style taste! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Don't be shy and leave a comment. It makes a bloggers day! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...